photo newhome_edited-3_zps5962b12e.jpg photo newourstory_zpsf073a085.jpg photo newbentley_zps168d1445.jpg photo newtutorials_zps66ef6aa2.jpg photo newrecipes_zps02d1320c.jpg photo newbabybreakdown_zps334c5301.jpg photo newfreebies_zpsf63f4fc8.jpg photo newsponsor_edited-3_zps4e991e0b.jpg

11.20.2012

Chalkboard Art



Today we're making the long trek back to Utah for the holidays and I'm not so sure I'm ready to be in the "tundra" yet. I'm kinda loving our 75 degree weather! But one thing I am excited for is to see all of our family! And while I should be packing... or sleeping since Bentley has decided that sleep is much overrated (awesome!!!!!) I'm making chalkboard art instead while baby B is napping! Lately I have been seeing so much Chalkboard Art and wanted to try it out! I have been wanting to do one that I could frame for our family and with Thanksgiving in a few days I wanted to do a Thanksgiving one as well. Enjoy! :)





(Please link all images back to this site. Thank you!)

2 comments: